Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Fun P Family {Big Bear Family Photographer}

I got to have so much fun with this family! They came from so far away to play with me. The boys were so well behaved and I hope they had as much fun as I did. I bought the retro couch especially for their session since I knew they were coming from Las Vegas and I wanted to find something extra memorable for them. It worked out perfect with their wardrobe. Mom is so beautiful and Dad is so charming... what a gorgeous couple!! Piloto Family... thank you so much for venturing out here into the woods for your family session! It was so fun getting to know you guys and I know it's far, but I do hope you'll come back again next time. Talk to you soon!! xoxo  photo 3-61.jpg  photo 2-68.jpg  photo blogboard1-2.jpg  photo 4-61.jpg  photo 5-55.jpg  photo 6-54.jpg  photo 7-47.jpg  photo 10-33.jpg  photo 8-44.jpg  photo 11-32.jpg  photo 12-28.jpg  photo 9-37.jpg

2 comments:

AliCrucean July 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM  

LOVE! Such a good looking family!

canvas print October 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM  

What an amazing family photo shoot this was. you guys have so many great photos here. i bet your so proud.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP